By using the 60minutestrategicplan.com web site (“Service”), or any services of 60 Minute Strategic Plan, Inc. (“60 Minute Strategic Plan”), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
60 Minute Strategic Plan reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
Violation of any of the Account Terms below will result in the termination of your Account. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
- You must be 13 years or older to use this Service.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid e-mail address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. You may create separate logins for as many people as your plan allows.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. 60 Minute Strategic Plan cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under your account.
- If you are using a free account, you are not permitted to block ads.
- One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one free account.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
- A valid credit card is required for paying accounts. Free accounts are not required to provide a credit card number.
- If you initially sign up for a Solo, Basic, Pro, or Premium account, and you don’t cancel that account within 30 days, you will be billed monthly starting on the 30th day after your account was initially created. If you cancel prior to the processing of your first invoice on the 30th day, you will not be charged.
- An upgrade from the free plan to any paying plan will end your free trial. You will be billed for your first month immediately upon upgrading.
- The Service is billed in advance on a monthly basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account. No exceptions will be made.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only United States (federal or state) taxes.
- For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, your credit card that you provided will automatically be charged the new rate on your next billing cycle.
- Downgrading your Service may cause the loss of content, features, or capacity of your account. 60 Minute Strategic Plan does not accept any liability for such loss.
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. An e-mail or phone request to cancel your account is not considered cancellation. You can cancel your account at any time by clicking on the “Account, upgrades, and billing” link in the navigation bar at the top of the screen. The account screen provides a simple no questions asked cancellation link. Only the account plan owner can cancel the account. Account plan owner rights can be transferred from from user to user within the account.
- All of your Content will be immediately deleted from the Service upon cancellation. This information can not be recovered once your account is cancelled.
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again.
- 60 Minute Strategic Plan, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other 60 Minute Strategic Plan service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your account or your access to your account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content in your account.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- 60 Minute Strategic Plan reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to 60minutestrategicplan.com.
- 60 Minute Strategic Plan shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- All content posted on the Service must comply with U.S. copyright law.
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours.
- 60 Minute Strategic Plan does not pre-screen content, but 60 Minute Strategic Plan and its designee have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any content posted on the Service.
- The look and feel of the Service is copyright©2006-2011 60 Minute Strategic Plan, Inc. All rights reserved. You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the website including text, code, images, or concepts.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via e-mail.
- You understand that 60 Minute Strategic Plan uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service or 60 Minute Strategic Plan, Inc.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by 60 Minute Strategic Plan.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove content and accounts containing content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any 60 Minute Strategic Plan customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your content, may be transferred unencrypted.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited e-mail, SMSs, or “spam” messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- If your bandwidth usage exceeds 200 MB/month, or significantly exceeds the average bandwidth usage (as determined solely by 60 Minute Strategic Plan) of other Service customers, we reserve the right to immediately disable your account or throttle your file hosting until you can reduce your bandwidth consumption.
- 60 Minute Strategic Plan does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that 60 Minute Strategic Plan shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if 60 Minute Strategic Plan has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of 60 Minute Strategic Plan to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and 60 Minute Strategic Plan and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and 60 Minute Strategic Plan (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).